EPA Method 204f - Volatile Organic Compounds in Liquid Input Stream
- At least 3 sampling runs
- Runs should be between 3 to 8 hours long
- Each run should be covering one complete production cycle.
- Unless product cycle is longer than 8 hours
- This procedure is applicable for determining the input of volatile organic compounds (VOC).
It is intended to be used as a segment in the development of liquid/gas protocols for determining
VOC capture efficiency (CE) for surface coating and printing operations.
- A sample of each coating is distilled to separate the VOC fraction.
- Distilled fraction analyzed using a flame ionization detector
- Samples may qualify to be shipped as a hazardous material. Please call for IATA codes if you need them.
- The most useful data are determining the response factor of a given feed stream on an FIA (Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer).
- Direct conversion factors, from propane to feed stream, can be determined
- Units = lb Feed Stream per lb Propane (or Methane)
- No, please contact us if you are interested!