Pollution Reduction Process
CleanAir general using a structures approach to reduce pollution such as:
- Identify the Problem Root Causes, CleanAir uses the TapRoot® process for this activity.
- Identify the relative cost vs. benefits of each viable option. CleanAir aims for a 10X Value for this step.
- Design the test plan to get reliable actionable data.
- We use software to create a Test Plan using the Design of Experiment approach to maximize the engineering test data value.
- It is important to not let the test method drive the test plan. Select the best method and instruments using fit for purpose approach.
- Select the best options to investigate.
- Determine what in-house expertise is qualified and available to devote the necessary time to the project.
- If needed select an Owner’s Engineer Organization to assist collaborateimages-partnership with your corporate staff.
CleanAir has more that 60 degreed engineers and chemists that can help with all phases of an Air Pollution Reduction Program. CleanAir can draw support from many World Class Organizations with which we have agreements.
The best way to start is to request a CleanAir presentation to your team on our capabilities and approach to Pollution Reduction.
We use cutting edge tool to analyse data and make the data jump out of the graphs as Minard did in 1869 with this 6 variable graph.